Friday, September 21, 2007

Filler instinct

Dudes .. u understood what it is! There cannot be a more easily understandable title to a s/w Engineer. I have been trying to do something ... anything .. pick up garbage near my seat; arrange papers on table; search for some work to do; but nothing worked out. I beautified a comment in a COBOL program, which itself looks like a novel, several times. I still could not help getting bored. I called a friend who is equally bored, twice. Being in the same timezone helps. He would have just had lunch. You too. A perfect dozing conversation over phone in which you might hear the other guy clinches the deal. I did this too. Still it left me wanting for more to fill my day. I wish I never get laid off. God knows, what will one do then!

5 comments:

Arasan said...

Filler Instinct, Thats a good title for Posamutti! Beautified Cobol Comment...haha..haha..Pindra Po.. BTW who is that friend on Phone, is that me?!?!

Siva said...

The only one we understand .. Basic Instinct.

senthil said...

friend on phone was balraj.
Basic instinct ... :) good one.

Seenivasan said...

good restart alwa. my next cabin friend is giving me a weirdo look upon seeing me laughing out loudly...

Baranidharan said...

>>>> I wish I never get laid off. God knows, what will one do then!
<<<<<

Ithu koncham overa illai. Ippa mattum enna panrae vettiyae thanae irrukkae :-)